The Sacrificial Sports Mom: Where did this month go?

For “sports Moms” with very busy schedules, who find it tough to make time for themselves, The Sacrificial Sports Mom promises to help busy, overloaded moms find time for nutrition, fitness and overall well-being by sharing healthy quick recipes, time management tools and fitness programs handpicked for busy moms.

TSSM is backed by the first-hand experience of a crazy busy “sports Mom” to address the need for some sanity in an on-the-go world. We understand the sacrifices that “sports moms” make for their children on a daily basis and strive to make the lives of “sports moms” a little easier.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Where did this month go?


Where did this month go?
I feel like February just started, but here we are nearing the end already. Time really does fly by so fast. Denton is such a big boy now. He pulls up on everything and loves to stand. He has 'cruised' a few times but generally stays put. He still has no teeth, ha. I wonder when he will get his first one. But having no teeth hasn't stopped him from eating. He has moved onto pieces of food now like noodles and toast and broccoli florets.

Riley is getting soooo tall. This girl is all legs. And she is growing out of her clothes so fast. She is still the best big sister ever and is such a help to me, I don't know what I would do without her help.

Speaking of help, I have been needing quite a bit of it lately. Last weekend I hurt my back moving something in the garage. So I have been laid out on the couch for most of this week. The dr gave me some anti-inflammatory meds and some muscle relaxors and pain killers so that has helped, but I can't do anything. I can't bend down and pick anything up, and with a 9 month old that makes things pretty difficult. But Dan has been a great help with the housework and with the kids. He even picks up Denton and hands him to me so I can hold him.

I am hoping this is the last of the illness/injuries in our house for a while. We have had two ear infections (one for each kid), colds (both Dan and I), croup, bronchitis etc. - All in the last month (maybe I should be happy that February is almost over, ha).

Here's to a healthy March for all of us!!



Cuddle time with Daddy

Denton has not sat in this thing for months, but as soon as we brought it out to give to our neighbors for their new baby, he was all over it!


No comments:

Post a Comment