The Sacrificial Sports Mom: Hair today...gone tomorrow!

For “sports Moms” with very busy schedules, who find it tough to make time for themselves, The Sacrificial Sports Mom promises to help busy, overloaded moms find time for nutrition, fitness and overall well-being by sharing healthy quick recipes, time management tools and fitness programs handpicked for busy moms.

TSSM is backed by the first-hand experience of a crazy busy “sports Mom” to address the need for some sanity in an on-the-go world. We understand the sacrifices that “sports moms” make for their children on a daily basis and strive to make the lives of “sports moms” a little easier.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Hair today...gone tomorrow!

My precious Riley girl has been growing her hair out to donate to locks of love. We told her whenever she was ready to cut it, give us the word and we will do it. This weekend was when she wanted to cut it, so we headed over to one of those walk in salons and chopped it all off!

I thought I might get a little sad, but I actually didn't. I think I am just glad that I don't have to go thru the morning ritual of brushing and styling all that hair!! Riley LOVES her new do! She spent the entire day afterwards (yesterday) checking herself out in the mirror and saying "I like my new haircut".


Before
13 inches!!!!!!!!

After!
Later in the day we went swimming....(so much for 'salon hair')
Riley showing off her do before we hit the pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment