The Sacrificial Sports Mom: The Workout for Working Moms

For “sports Moms” with very busy schedules, who find it tough to make time for themselves, The Sacrificial Sports Mom promises to help busy, overloaded moms find time for nutrition, fitness and overall well-being by sharing healthy quick recipes, time management tools and fitness programs handpicked for busy moms.

TSSM is backed by the first-hand experience of a crazy busy “sports Mom” to address the need for some sanity in an on-the-go world. We understand the sacrifices that “sports moms” make for their children on a daily basis and strive to make the lives of “sports moms” a little easier.

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The Workout for Working Moms

You are here because you are a working Mom who just can't find the time or energy to focus on your fitness.  Good news!  I specialize in fitness for working moms.   Why?  Because I AM one.


I am a full time working mom, wife and sports taxi for my kids.  I needed a fitness and nutrition program that I could tailor to fit into my busy life (i.e. – I workout when I decide to, not when the schedule at the local gym says I can).

I know what working moms need: simplicity, a schedule that is easy to follow yet move around as necessary, and support since as Moms we are always giving, but hardly ever receiving of it.
With me as your coach, you will get the support you need, the motivation to keep you “pushing play” and the tools necessary to make it all happen around YOUR busy schedule.

I have selected three programs that I feel BEST fit the needs of my fellow working moms.  I know these programs work because I have done them MYSELF. 
Below are my handpicked programs for busy working moms like us:

#1 – P90X3



Ideal for busy moms because:
Short workouts (30 minutes)
Can be done before OR after work
Easy to follow meal plan and nutrition guide
Can use weights OR resistance bands
Superfood nutritional supplement/meal replacement shake included!!
ON SALE THIS MONTH! (Save $$$)

#2 – 21 Day Fix



Ideal for busy moms because:

Short workouts (30 minutes)
Can be done before OR after work
FOOL PROOF meal plan focused on portion control
Easy to follow modifier in every workout
Can use weights OR resistance bands
Entire program created by a working mom (she is also the trainer in the videos)
Superfood nutritional supplement/meal replacement shake included!!


#3 – Focus T25


Ideal for busy moms because:

Short workouts (25 minutes)
Can be done before OR after work
Easy to follow meal plan
Easy to follow modifier in every workout
Can use resistance bands OR weights
Superfood nutritional supplement and meal replacement shake included!!

Have your own workout regimen that you LOVE and just need some help in the nutrition and motivation department?  That’s OK too!  You can follow the 10 day “Shake and Shed” program:

What is it? Commit to working out 5 days a week and replacing one meal a day with my “secret weapon” nutritional supplement and meal replacement shake.  That’s it!!  You will still get the same motivation and support provided to the rest of the moms in the group.

If you would like to join your fellow working moms in my “The workout for working Moms” group, it starts Monday June 2.  Simply send me an email at thegoars@gmail.com with what program you prefer and why you would like to join this group.  I am only accepting 10 moms so I can be sure everyone gets one on one support to help you reach your goals.

To your health!
~F2

No comments:

Post a Comment